Funding your build…
While all major self build lenders will offer finance for timber frame properties, at English Brothers we suggest your first point of call when seeking a mortgage should be BuildStore – the UK’s self build and renovation experts. The reason is simple – you will not find a wider selection of mortgages and exclusive deals, as flexible or as well-suited, to the specific finance requirements of your timber frame project elsewhere.
Flexible funding options, tailored to your project
To fund your timber frame project, you will need a stage payment mortgage which releases funds as your build progresses. There are two types of mortgage, defined by when you get money during the build: Traditional and Advance. BuildStore can help you assess your cashflow to determine which type is right for your needs, and arrange the best solution for your project.
Advance Stage Payments
The Accelerator mortgage from BuildStore is ideally suited to timber frame projects. The key difference is that money is released at the beginning, rather than the end of each build stage AND you get the cash to fund the early stages of your build, including land purchase, frame deposit and the erection of your timber frame project.
- Borrow up to 90% of your land and build costs (15% more than most lenders)
- Guaranteed stage payments in advance of each stage of your build to coincide with your costs
- Money to pay for your timber frame kit when required
- Stay in your current home as you build your new one
- choice of leading lenders, products and competitive rates